Can the polyester for acoustic panels be used outdoors?
• No, if it is open-air area, it will not last in the rain and the sun. If it is in a covered area, dust or dirt can affect the quality of the panel and can affect its ability to collect or isolate sound.What is it made up of?
• Our polyester panel acoustic treatment board is a lightweight open cell foam panel made from polyester.Can these be cut/changed to fit certain spaces?
• Yes. It’s easy.Are these flame retardant or fireproof polyester fibre boards?
• Yes, they are. We can enforce it to improve it’s flame retardant performance but the pet polyester fibre board cost is higher.When I talk at normal volume, it is really loud. Will this hurt my voice?
• Yes, this will be substantial. But it depends on the size of the room, how much sound it will absorb.Does this soundproof the intense bass of the subwoofer?
• Not really, but you can buy our bass trap to reduce the strong bass.Are the 9mm polyester fibre boards transported under compression/vacuum?
• They are well packed. No vacuum or compressed for transport.